|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Meter|
|Number of core||4, 3.5, 1, 3, 2|
|Number Of Cores||All|
|Diameter (mm)||As Aual|
|Sheath Type||PVC Round|
|Color||Black, Red, Blue or as per Client Requirement|
|Brand||Master Flex Cables|
|Power/Voltage||12 / 24 VDC|
These cables are used for low voltage Electrical power station, indoor or Outdoor, all kinds of Industrial Applications.
Power and Control Cable has primarily used in the electric utility, industrial and commercial marketplace.
- Participating in the Wire and Cable Division Safety, Health, and Environmental Committee
- Participating in statistical reports (S-636 Report and S-638 Report)
- Publishing joint standards with Insulated Cable Engineers Association (ICEA)
- Developing new industry packaging requirements and revising existing industry barcode standards
- Maintaining liaisons with the Insulated Cable Engineers Association (ICEA), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), American Society Testing Materials (ASTM), National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA), and Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
Standards as per IS - 1554 (Part-1)
Max. Conductor D.C. Resistance at 200C conductor size 1.50 sq.mm - 12.1 W/km (Bare) and 12.2 W /km (Tinned copper) 2.50 sqmm - 7.41 W/km (Bare) and 7.56 W/km (Tinned Copper).